Waiting for the light to change
We've hiked up to the third (or was it the fourth?? I can't remember) waterfall and now we're waiting for the sun to go down just a tad before we film Joaquim "naming the animals" as God brings them to him. Here's Joel probably scratching a mosquito bite.
Here's me going over the audio that Joaquim is proving a visual for to make sure his hand motions coordinate. I'm also taking advantage of the wait to eat second lunch! (Yes, I'm definitely on the hobbit schedule)Here's Joaquim being such a goof. We laughed so much that day. Joaquim and Vanessa are awesome to hang out with. If you can see his t-shirt it says, "University of Whatever" - he didn't even know that's what it said in English!
Here's Arlen immitating me. Last time we hiked here to scout out the location for possible angles and shots I literally fell asleep on this very rock while I waited for Arlen and Joel to come back from up the trail to the the fourth waterfall (or was it the fifth?)


1 Comments:
Hey,
I'm Micah Goulart's wife and we're here at the MTC with Joel and Stephanie. They just showed us the video lesson that you've completed and it's awesome! Really amazing and professional looking. The project seems wonderful....I wish all the lessons were done so we could use them at our church now. Anyways, keep up the hard work!
Kristy
Post a Comment
<< Home