Cloud Watchers

11/09/2007

Yay!

Nina loves being in her little pool.
Soo.... I can explain! See the camera in the lower left? Arlen and I are actually recreating a scene that will be used in the "Creation of the World" DVD. Wow... it's a long story..... hmmm.... guess you'll just have to take my word for it that all we needed was a shot of his hand and he had to have a suit coat on....I'm sure it's all so clear to you now! But doesn't he look cute?

Yellow day! Certainly merits a family picture!
Nina is fascinated by people talking on the phone and wants to talk on hers too... problem is she wants to share the conversation with others but the cord is only about 6 inches long. This means you have to crouch down on the floor to participate! :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home