Party Time!
See the shirt I got for mt beautiful 3month pregnant twin sister?! Isn't she cute?
(note: she's pushing her tummy out for the picture to give us the full effect)
This is a picture of our third party.... a little fondue action..
...soooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!
We also celebrated Danny's b-day as well as my lovely mother's!
Check out that classic hat we gave Danny......for the giggles :)
My gorgeous husband..... he made me breakfast in bed,
wrote me a two page letter and gave me so many gifts.





4 Comments:
Parties are ALWAYS FUN!!!!!
Exciting for us as our daughter Jodi, been trying for quite sometime is now about 4 months!!!! So exciting!!! She's so cute!! just like our Jodi. Pregnant women just have a "glow" like no other
You guys are so cute. I really miss all of your smiles. You should check out our blog at stoddardas.blogspot.com
We would love to get your updates.
Hey guys! What an adorable family! I gotta come down there and visit you guys! Maybe get fluent in Portuguese while I'm at it, 'eh?
Hello from the Kozinski Family,
Our song time at Awanas is
not the same without you!!! Our
teen group has gotten huge, come
visit soon.
In Jesus name,
Jeff, Debbie,
Katerina,Jeff jr
Angelica Kozinski
Post a Comment
<< Home