Cloud Watchers

2/21/2007

Flying Blue Baby

I even got a chance to go flying with my Dad one afternoon. Was a BLAST

He even let me fly!! I do have my pilot's license... but lets just say Im a little rusty... Im glad my dad's a high quality instructor.

It was a blast... rockin time!

4 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that!!!! So neat for you guys to have this time here w/them. we were so glad to see you and precious little Nina, too.

 
At 2/26/2007 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia and Arlen,
What is your phone number in Chapeco so I can call you? What is your e-mail? I have a question to ask you?
<>< Gina
e-mail me at: gina@enns.net

 
At 2/26/2007 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia and Arlen,
Nina is beautiful! I heard from Janelle that you were able to spend time with family in Arizona. That is wonderful! I am praying for your ministry in Brasil.

 
At 3/07/2007 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cynthia,
I just got your Valentines card and learned of your blog address. It was great getting an update on you and your sweet family. If you send me your email address I can update you on us. Ours is barry_stover@ntm.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home