L - Light
(God opened a door for this drama to be performed before thousands of teenagers in southern Brazil. 41 times, in over 20 some public schools,performed by 10 teens from
A man like all of us, carrying a 'Burden', (the weight of his sin and guilt) approaches Jesus. Jesus says He cannot accept the man because of his sin and even tells him that because of his sin the man deservers the penalty of DEATH. "Okay, whatever" the man thought, so he lets Jesus know that he can get rid of his burden by himself. So he tries. He goes first to philosophy. With their lies about God not existing and sin just being a thing in his head they only ADD weight to the "Burden" he carries.
So the man goes after the Parties, runs after the girlfriends, takes the drugs and tries to fill that void he feels inside. He tries to forget about the guilt he carries because of all his sin. The Partiers just ADD more weight yet. Not even Religion could help him. They gave him lists of things he HAD to do and lists of things he COULD NOT do. Yet he couldn't follow all those rules. He was desperate, nothing was working, nothing was getting rid of the sin "Burden", life was horrible.

Jesus told him he was right. YOU ARE HORRIBLE, you are a SINNER, YOU CAN'T get rid of your burden. But that's why I came. I am the sinless one, I am God, I created everything you see. Yet because of my love for you, I died in your place. I died the death you deserve to die and now I am offering you LIFE. Do you believe, do you believe what I am saying. You have ONE hope, to put your trust in MY DEATH for YOU. Faith in who I am is the only way this sin "Burden" will be taken away... but the CHOICE is up to YOU.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home