The Wedding
Here are some pics from Marcio and Lucilaine's wedding. This is the wonderful wedding God planned in two days. They have such a cool story of God's mercy, His forgiveness and His Spirit giving them new life and their obedience to Him!
The song was called "Andaremos", talks about go forward with our confidence and courage coming from God.
The song was called "Andaremos", talks about go forward with our confidence and courage coming from God.

My beautiful and kids!
Like son... like father... the kid rocks man!
2 Comments:
Oh my word, that picture of Nina is too cute!! I can't wait for her and Corinne to meet someday- (we keep saying that, i hope it happens sooner than later) Great Job guys, keep up the good work!
how's it going, ei?
hey "Aslan" do you remember me yet?
my old friend! how long?
iuhaiuhaahiah
I miss you, I would like to see you again!
God bless
Cris.
Post a Comment
<< Home