Cloud Watchers

8/22/2007

THE Ultrasound




Ladies and Gentlemen... what you are viewing here is..............
A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nina saying "Hello" to her little baby brother. Our Doctor, Cristiano, explaining this funky picture to Nina!! She totally understood!
Ohhhh, are we excited or what!!!!!! We are so stoked and blown away by God's blessings.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 8/23/2007 9:21 PM, Blogger Flameage said...

Congrats guys! So excited that you are having a boy. (You just can't name him Abram Jacob, cuse that's what we are planning for ours, if we decide to have more....and it turns out to be a boy!

 
At 8/25/2007 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition! So wonderful to be having a boy! :) I just found out i'm having a girl. Her name is Olivia Lynn and due January 8th :)

 
At 8/26/2007 12:57 AM, Blogger Stoddards said...

Congrats guys. Having a boy right after a girl has been so much fun for us and I know it will be a blessing to you too!!! We really love your family and I hope we will see you all in the near future.
WELCOME LITTLE ISSACS NINO!!

 
At 9/17/2007 10:00 PM, Blogger Team Patton said...

We are so excited for you guys! Chuck and I are having a little boy January 23rd, Cade Ethan Patton! Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home