6/01/2007
Links
- The Craig's Blog
- Danny-boy's Blog
- Michelle Vondross' Blog
- Jenny and Matt Meyers' Blog
- Bianca's Blog
- Clint and Bethany's Blog
- Travis' Blog
- Gina Enns' Blog
Previous Posts
- Eating with Mommy, Reading with Daddy
- My parent's 27th Wedding Anniversary
- Stefanie's 19 week tummy shots
- Practicing with a "Green Screen"
- Being a Blessing
- Family Picnic
- "Little Slaves"
- Nina showing off in her sleep!
- In the Office....
- Nina with Daddy
Listen to Great Teaching!
- Pat Lazavich
- Jon Courson
- Matt Heverly
- Calvary Austin
- Calvary, Campo Mourão
- Além Do Véu: Deus Revelado
Estudos em Portugues!
Free Counter


2 Comments:
Arlen and Cynthia -
I actually wanted to email you two, but there was no place to do that, so you'll have to settle for a comment! This is Lisa Biegert (I was Lisa Ribble in Bible School - married Brian Biegert in '05) and I don't exactly know how I got the link to your blog, but I'm really glad I did. Brian and I love seeing what you two are up to. We always enjoyed you two in Bible School, although we inevitably hung in different circles. It's exciting to see you guys out on the field already. Brian and I are in the process of moving to Peru to work fulltime as missionaries. We finished our application for Bible Centered Missions out of PA and our house is basically sold (we close July 13, if all goes well), and then we have Candidate School in August and then it's off for raising support. Hopefully, we'll be in Lima by January. Brian will be head of maintenance and groundswork and I will be homeschooling in English all the national MK's. On top of church planting, kids' outreaches, training S.S. teachers and other random activities. We can't wait.
Anyway - thanks for posting pictures and updates. It's really neat to see what you two are up to and even though we never got to know each other very closely, you still had an impact on our lives.
Our email, in case you want it, is bbiegert@spe.midco.net and I have a facebook and a myspace - myspace.com/lbiegert.
Take care!
-Lisa Biegert
arlen, cynthia, & nina!
you all are a beautiful family! i have just been thinking of you recently and thought i'd send a little "hello!" i hope you are all doing well, and congratulations on the uncoming addition! praying for you and looking forward to seeing you! take care.
~shannon kline
Post a Comment
<< Home