Cloud Watchers

10/27/2006

Small hands, Big yawn...

I still just can't believe how tiny those precious little hands are. May they grow up to be hands that serve and hug and love and reach out to others!
Daddy's admiring the flower behind Nina's ear!
We're sitting in our tiny little apartment downstairs.
Nina's getting sleepy on this warm day....Here it's going into summer.

5 Comments:

At 10/28/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger The Linebaugh's said...

No fare you guys are starting summer! It was 27 degrees in New York yesterday. Nina is so adorable. I love all that hair! Looks like she's putting on the baby pudge too. Don't worry they always get wider before they get taller.
love, Jillian

 
At 11/10/2006 1:09 AM, Blogger Benezettes said...

Hey guys,
We are warm over here in Malaysia too . . . we are making fun of all our friends in the frozen tundra. We love you guys and Nina is so beautiful. Check our our blog again sometime, we posted pics of our new place.
Love,
Bethany for us

 
At 11/16/2006 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia and Arlen,
Nina is adorable! I love these pics! A vovó Sonia está linda com sua netinha!
Saudades/Ruth

 
At 11/27/2006 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Arlen, this is Matt, Jenny's husband! Thanks for your comment to my super long post awhile back! God's word is such an awesome thing to dive into and learn more and more about! You have such a beautiful daughter, and I'm sure you've been enjoying fatherhood as much as I have! I love the though of our families being able to meet someday! God bless and enjoy that warm weather!
~Matt

 
At 11/28/2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Nina is so cute and so chubby. Her cousin Hannah is so skinny. Can't wait to see you guys in a month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home